Thailand's largest pickup truck dealer exporter, Dubai's top pickup truck dealer and exporter, United Kingdom's top pickup truck dealer and exporter and Singapore's top pickup truck dealer and exporter of Right Hand Drive and Left Hand Drive pickups
If you are looking for a 4x4 truck, pickup truck or SUV whether a Right Hand Drive 4x4 truck or SUV or Left Hand Drive 4x4 truck or SUV. Jim certainly specializes in Thailand assembled Japanese diesel 4x4 pickups as Toyota Hilux Vigo, Mitsubishi L200 Triton, Nissan Navara, Isuzu Dmax, Mazda BT-50 or Thailand-assemble American diesel 4x4 pickups as Ford Ranger and Chevy Colorado or Thailand assembled Japanese SUVs as Toyota Fortuner and Isuzu MU-7. Most Thailand vehicles are Right Hand Drive but we are also Thailand's first and premier supplier of Thailand assembled factory-original Left Hand Drive Toyota Hilux Vigo, Mitsubishi L200 Triton, Toyota Fortuner, Ford Ranger or a range of other quality diesel 4x4s. Email us now at firstname.lastname@example.org for 4x4 of your dream.
Jim Autos Dubai can provide you a range of Japanese manufactured brand new and used 4x4s as Toyota Landcruiser, Mitsubishi L200 Triton and Ford Ranger as well as Toyota Hilux Surf and every new and used American, Canadian and European Left Hand Drive 4x4 pickup truck or SUV you can imagine be it Range Rover, Jeep Wrangler or any other 4x4.
Car dealerships are dime a dozen but extraordinary dealerships are rare. Come experience the Jim Autos Thailand, Jim 4x4 Thailand, Jim Autos Singapore, Jim Autos United Kingdom and Jim Autos Dubai difference - you'll be glad you did.
Are you a 4x4 fanatic? Does the thought of trucking down dirt roads and letting nothing get in the way of your adventure give you goose bumps? If you'd rather walk than drive anything but trucks, then you are in good company at the Jim Group dealerships dotting the planet.
Jim Autos Thailand, Jim 4x4 Thailand, Jim Autos Singapore, Jim Autos United Kingdom and Jim Autos Dubai carry a fantastic selection of new and used Right Hand Drive and Left Hand Drive Four Wheel Drive Vehicles that will fit any budget. Whether you need a truck for hauling, cruising, or commuting, drop on in and take a look at our selection. Not local? Dont worry! You don't have to be in Thailand, Sigapore, United Kingdom or Dubai to find the pickup of your dreams; you can do your truck shopping online - as a matter of fact 99% of our customers order via email at email@example.com. You simply email us the details of what kinds of 4x4 trucks you are interested in and we'll give you plenty of vehicles to choose from, complete with pictures, specs and prices. once your payment is received it takes only a few days for us to get your vehicle shipment ready with all the necessary paperwork and your vehicle is containerized and placed on the next ship heading your way.
Jim Group companies: Jim Autos Thailand, Jim 4x4 Thailand, Jim Autos Singapore, Jim Autos United Kingdom and Jim Autos Dubai are Thailand new car dealer, Dubai new car dealer, United Kingdom new car dealer, and Singapore new car dealer. We are also Thailand used car dealer, Dubai used car dealer, United Kingdom used car dealer, and Singapore used car dealer. Jim is Thailand's largest pickup truck dealer, Dubai's pickup truck dealer, United Kingdom's pickup truck dealer and Singapore's pickup truck dealer. We are Thailand's largest new pickup truck dealer, Dubai's new pickup truck dealer, United Kingdom's new pickup truck dealer and Singapore's new pickup truck dealer. We are Thailand's largest used pickup truck dealer, Dubai's used pickup truck dealer, United Kingdom's used pickup truck dealer and Singapore's used pickup truck dealer. We are Thailand's best pickup truck dealer, Dubai's best pickup truck dealer, United Kingdom's best pickup truck dealer and Singapore's best pickup truck dealer.
Dos and Don'ts of 4x4 Driving
Whether you've experienced the rugged capability of a Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Ford, Chevrolet Isuzu 4-wheel drive pickup or SUV or are still testing yours out, become familiar with the information found in your owner's manual and the booklet Driving Your 4-Wheel Drive Vehicle. We have outlined some general dos and don'ts in this section, but those materials -- provided in the glove compartment of your new Isuzu 4x4 -- will give you a more comprehensive understanding of your Toyota Hilux Vigo, Mitsubishi L200 Triton, Nissan Navara, Isuzu Dmax, Mazda BT-50 4-wheel drive's unique operation characteristics and handling.
General Safety Tip Warnings
Avoid unnecessary sharp turns and other abrupt maneuvers that could lead to loss of control, rollover and, ultimately, injury to driver and passengers.
Use only the same type and size of tires and wheels, as well as tire inflation pressure, that came with your vehicle from the factory. Modifications may affect the handling of your vehicle, possibly making it easier to lose control, roll over and cause injury.
Be sure that all vehicle occupants wear their seat belts at all times to lessen the risk of injury or ejection from the vehicle. Infants and small children should be provided with the appropriate safety restraints required by law.
Never allow unrestrained passengers to sit in the cargo area when the vehicle is in operation.
Safe 4x4 Driving on the Road
To avoid damage to the axles and drivelines, do not operate your vehicle in the 4-wheel drive mode on dry, hard-surfaced roads (i.e., highways, interstates and city streets). However, vehicles equipped with Torque on demand may be operated on dry, hard-surfaced roads in the Torque on Demand mode.
Always approach curves at normal driving speed. Do not attempt to go as fast through turns as you might in a passenger car.
Drive slower under strong crosswind conditions. Strong crosswinds can alter the normal steering of your vehicle and could lead to loss of vehicle control.
Exercise caution when driving on slippery pavement (caused by sand, gravel, water, snow or ice) in order to maintain vehicle control.
WARNING: If your vehicle goes off the edge of the pavement, slow down but do not suddenly apply the brakes. Gradually bring the vehicle back onto the pavement after you have reduced speed, being careful not to turn the steering wheel too sharply.
Safe Off-Road Driving
Driving in Sand
- Keep all four wheels on hard-packed or solid areas if possible.
- Maintain ideal tire pressure.
- Drive steadily in a lower gear.
- Avoid excessive speed to reduce the risk of becoming stuck.
- If you become stuck, try to back out the same way you entered.
Driving in Mud
- Slowly apply pressure to the accelerator pedal.
- Do not spin your wheels.
- Exercise great caution when changing speed or direction to avoid sliding.
- If your vehicle slides, steer in the direction of the slide until you regain control.
- After driving through deep mud, clean the tires and driveshafts of excess mud. Its excess weight can cause an imbalance in the vehicle, which can lead to loss of control and damage to parts.
Driving in Water
- Know the depth of the water before entering it.
- Do not drive in water deep enough to reach the wheel hubs.
- Avoid splashing water -- if the ignition system becomes wet, your vehicle may stall.
- Test the brakes after you leave the water -- wet brakes are less effective than dry ones. (To dry the brakes faster, slowly drive the vehicle while applying light pressure to the brake pedal.)
- Do not drive in "fast moving" water.
Driving in Deep Snow
- Drive in a lower gear, with steady pressure on the accelerator to keep from becoming stuck.
- Tire chains are useful and in some cases necessary or required.
- Never use tire chains only on the front wheels (to prevent "fishtailing": when the rear of the vehicle slides out of control during braking).
Driving on Hills
- Try to drive on established roads or tracks.
- Whenever possible, drive straight up or down a hill.
- If obstacles prevent straight uphill or downhill driving, drive diagonally only if absolutely necessary to avoid sliding, loss of control, possible rollover and serious injury.
- Never drive across the side of a hill or turn on steep slopes, in order to avoid loss of traction and possible rollover.
- Never drive over the crest of a hill without first checking the other side.
- Begin climbing hills in low gear so the engine will be less strained, thus reducing the chances of stalling.
- Use only as much power as necessary to climb the hill (the tires may slip, spin or lose traction if there is too much power).
- Come down a hill in the same low gear used when going up.
- Do not descend the hill in neutral or with the clutch pressed.
- Do not use the brakes excessively when driving downhill, to avoid overheating them.
Roadside Pickup Truck Assistance
Your Toyota Hilux Vigo, Mitsubishi L200 Triton, Nissan Navara, Isuzu Dmax, Mazda BT-50 pickup trucks are built to be dependable and safe. We urge the drivers of pickup trucks vehicles to be safety-conscious and "street smart" during all driving situations -- including those that are unexpected.
Familiarizing yourself with the roadside tips found in this section as well as the comprehensive safety information found in your owner's manual will help ensure the safety of you and your passengers.
Parking Pickup Truck on Hills
Turn your wheels from the curb and toward the centerline of the
If the vehicle were to roll backward, it would stop against the curb.
Turn your wheels from the road and toward the curb.
If the vehicle were to roll forward, it would stop against the curb.
When there is no curb, turn the wheels from the centerline of the road toward the side of the road.
Jump Starting Your Vehicle
Japanese and American 4x4 vehicles are extremely reliable, but if you're ever faced with a dead battery and are covered by Roadside Assistance, just call the number.
However, if you can't wait for assistance, below is a step-by-step guide to jump-starting your vehicle. Refer to your owner's manual for illustrative details.
- Position the vehicle with the good (charged) battery so that the jump-starting cables will reach. Do not allow the vehicles to touch. Check to see that the bumpers do not touch.
- Turn off all electric motors and accessories in both vehicles. Turn off all lights except hazard flashers and lights needed to light up the work area. Turn off the ignition, apply the parking brake firmly, and shift in automatic transmission to "P" (Park) or a manual transmission to "N" (Neutral) in both vehicles.
- Jumper-cable connection instructions:
- Connect the first jumper cable from the positive "+" (red) terminal on one battery to the positive "+" (red) terminal on the other battery. Never connect "+" (red) to "-" (black) or "-" to "+".
- Next, connect one end of the second cable to the grounded negative "-" (black) terminal of the good (charged) battery.
- Lastly, connect the other end of the second grounded jumper cable to a solid, stationary, metallic point on the engine of the vehicle with the discharged battery. Make sure it is at a point at least 18 inches (45 cm) away from the battery. Do not connect it to pulleys, fans or other parts that move. Beware of touching hot manifolds, which can cause severe burns. (The mounting brackets for the alternator or the air conditioning compressor generally make a good point for this final ground attachment point. Take care that the jumper cable does not contact moving parts on or near the alternator or compressor.)
- Start the engine of the vehicle with the good (charged) battery and run the engine at moderate speed.
- Start the engine of the vehicle that has the discharged battery.
- Remove the battery cables by reversing the step 3 sequence.
Changing a Flat Tire
Changing a flat tire is probably not your pastime of choice. However, as with any unforeseen occurrence, knowledge is key. If you get a flat tire on a busy highway or freeway, wait for help or use available means to call for help.
Remember, Isuzu's Roadside Assistance comes in handy. If you're covered, just call (800) 444-0303 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (800) 444-0303 end_of_the_skype_highlighting, toll-free, and we'll be there as soon as possible to lend assistance. In safer locations away from the flow of traffic, follow the tire-changing instructions found in your owner's manual. Here are some general guidelines:
- Be sure you're located in an area where it is safe to change a tire.
- Turn on the hazard-warning flasher.
- Put the vehicle in "P" (Park) or, if equipped with a manual transmission, in gear.
- Set the parking brake firmly.
- Turn off the ignition.
- Unload the vehicle of unnecessary or heavy contents.
- Never use a jack from any other vehicle to lift your vehicle.
- Never get beneath the vehicle when using the jack.
- Do not start the engine while the vehicle is on the jack.
- Make sure the jack is positioned on a level and solid surface.
- As soon as possible after installing a wheel, have a mechanic tighten the wheel nuts with a torque wrench.
- Have your flat tire fixed or replaced immediately.
What To Do When Your Engine Overheats
When an engine overheats, it's cause for immediate attention. If you're covered by Roadside Assistance, then call for help. If that's not an option, you may have to take matters into your own hands.
To determine that your engine is overheating, look for these signs:
- The engine coolant temperature gauge pointer will move close to the line of "H" or higher.
- Engine "ping" will become excessive.
- Loss of engine power will be noticed.
- Either steam or boiling water will squirt out of the radiator.
If your engine is overheating, follow the procedure in your owner's manual. Here is some general advice:
- Safely stop the vehicle away from the flow of traffic.
- Open the hood when no steam or engine coolant can be seen or heard escaping from the engine compartment.
- Stop the engine and allow the engine and radiator to cool down.
- Check for a broken belt or a burst hose. If you discover either, you'll need to be towed.
- If neither has occurred, wait until the radiator is cool enough to touch, then open the cap (with a large rag over the cap, just for safety).
- Add a 50% coolant / 50% water mixture (or in an emergency, just clean water) to the top, close the cap, start the engine, look for leaks and closely monitor engine temperature.
- You'll then want to carefully drive to the nearest Isuzu dealer for diagnosis and repair (from Isuzu-trained technicians, of course).
What To Know About Anti-Lock Brakes
Many Toyota Hilux Vigo, Mitsubishi L200 Triton, Nissan Navara, Isuzu Dmax, Mazda BT-50 pickup truck feature a standard or optional Anti-lock Brake System (ABS). ABS is an advanced electronic braking system that is designed to prevent lockup of the wheels during braking by automatically changing the brake pressure, thus helping to prevent skidding and preserve steering control. Here are some important things you should know about ABS:
- To use ABS, don't "pump" your brakes. Just hold the pedal down and let ABS work for you.
- ABS does not activate until the speed of the vehicle reaches 5 mph (8 km/h).
- At each startup, when the brake pedal is initially pressed, a pulse may be felt in the brake pedal and a "click" sound may be heard as the ABS self-checks.
- During operation, ABS causes the brake pedal to pulsate, and it may push back against your foot. A pulsating brake pedal may be an indication of a slippery road. At this time, a sticking or popping sound may be heard from the brake system.
- When the brake is applied while turning corners or driving over sharp drops or rises in the road, it can lead to the activation of ABS.
- The anti-lock feature is designed to help you maintain steering control during braking, but there could still be some loss of steering control in certain road and weather conditions. Always use common sense in all driving conditions and adhere to posted speed limits.
- The operation of ABS on gravel, deep snow or bumpy roads, or when using tire chains, may result in a longer stopping distance than for vehicles without an Anti-lock Brake System. Anticipate for this in your driving by maintaining sufficient stopping distances.
Getting The Best Fuel Economy
Take note of these easy driving suggestions on how to go farther with fewer trips to the pump:
- Avoid fast starts away from lights and stop signs.
- Whenever possible, take advantage of through streets to avoid traffic lights. Also, pace your driving to avoid unplanned stops. Frequent stop-and-go driving will cut down on your miles per gallon (kilometers per liter).
- Avoid long idling. Idling engines use fuel too. If you're faced with a delay of more than a few minutes and you're not in traffic, turn off your ignition and start again later.
- Avoid repetitive, harsh stopping. Harsh stops can also waste fuel; instead of moving the vehicle, the energy is wasted as heat in braking.
- Properly lubricate your vehicle. A well-lubricated vehicle means less friction between moving parts. Refer to your owner's manual for the proper lubrication intervals.
- Replace your air cleaner at the proper intervals, which are specified in the maintenance schedule of your owner's manual. Your vehicle gets its power from a mixture of fuel and air, which is taken into the engine through the air cleaner. A dirty air cleaner filter reduces engine performance and can waste fuel.
- Use the air conditioning only when necessary. When the air conditioning compressor is not on, the reduced engine load can improve fuel economy.
- Maintain your engine. An engine that is properly maintained will provide better fuel economy than one that is not. One misfiring spark plug will cut fuel economy significantly and will make a difference in the amount of pollution emitted from your vehicle.
- Lighten your load. Fuel economy is related to the work the engine must do. The heavier the load, the more fuel it takes to run your vehicle. Keep weight to a minimum by removing unnecessary luggage or cargo.
- Check your tire pressure often and keep your tires inflated to the recommended pressure. Underinflation not only causes needless tire wear but can also waste fuel.
- Check your wheel alignment. Improper wheel alignment will cause the front tires to roll at an angle that will result in faster tire wear. It takes power to overcome this improper alignment which, in turn, wastes fuel.
- Switch to 2-wheel drive whenever appropriate. If your vehicle is equipped with Torque-On-Demand® 4-wheel drive, change to the 2H mode position during normal driving using your TOD switch.
What To Know About Airbags
The airbag is formally called a Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) and is designed to be used in conjunction with seat belts. Always wear your seat belt even though your vehicle is equipped with airbags. Your owner's manual contains a full list of airbag-related dos and don'ts. Here are some general tips:
- Drivers should sit as far back as possible while still maintaining control of the vehicle. The front passenger should also sit back as far as possible. Airbags deploy with great force; sitting too close can cause great injury.
- Children 12 and under are most safely seated in the back-seats, as they can be seriously injured by inflation of the front-passenger's airbag.
- Airbags are designed to deploy only once. In the event they deploy, the airbag system will require new parts, which may be obtained and installed at your local Isuzu dealer.
- It is not recommended that you conduct any airbag repairs yourself. If you suspect trouble with your airbag system, consult your local Isuzu dealer.
Towing a 4x4 Toyota Hilux Vigo, Mitsubishi L200 Triton, Nissan Navara, Isuzu Dmax, Mazda BT-50 pickup truck
One of the most appreciated conveniences of Toyota Hilux Vigo, Mitsubishi L200 Triton, Nissan Navara, Isuzu Dmax, Mazda BT-50 pickup trucks is their impressive towing ability. With the proper equipment on your pickup truck, you've got built-in towing power useful for a multitude of activities -- from taking the camper to the lake for the weekend to hauling your brother's old jalopy around the corner.
To get the most benefit from your towing ability, get acquainted with the towing precautions and general tips highlighted here and explained in detail in your Isuzu owner's manual.
Don't enter the Paris-Dakar Rally while towing.
Additional care and cautious driving are essential when trailer towing. A vehicle will handle and respond differently while towing a trailer. Do not exceed the posted towing speed limit; higher speeds may cause loss of control.
Do ask the elephant to ride separately.
When towing a trailer, a gross trailer weight must be observed. This weight varies per Toyota Hilux Vigo, Mitsubishi L200 Triton, Nissan Navara, Isuzu Dmax, Mazda BT-50 pickup truck, so check your owner's manual to locate the maximum weight for your model.
Avoid buying towing equipment from the local garage sale or the "Any Car Auto Mart."
For your safety and the safety of others, use equipment specifically designed for your vehicle. Improper towing equipment and improper installation of such equipment can cause damage to your vehicle and may also result in personal injury. Your local Toyota Hilux Vigo, Mitsubishi L200 Triton, Nissan Navara, Isuzu Dmax, Mazda BT-50 pickup truck dealer can outfit you with the correct towing gear.
Do remember to make a few extra dates with your local dealer.
Due to the extra load of a trailer, more frequent maintenance intervals will be required to ensure continued satisfaction with your vehicle. Consult your dealer for recommended maintenance and service.
Put a little light in your (trailer's) life.
Make sure the trailer you are towing is equipped with lights that conform to federal, state and local regulations. Only use equipment designed for your vehicle.
Do make sure your trailer ends up where you end up.
Always use a suitable safety chain between your vehicle and the trailer. Safety chains are used to retain connection between your vehicle and towed vehicle in the event the hitch disengages. For proper use and installation, consult your trailer manufacturer.
Don't overinflate yourself.
Always check the condition of your vehicle and trailer tires before operation. If they are worn or damaged, replace them. Inflate tire pressure to the recommended cold tire pressure indicated in the tire manufacturer's warranty booklet in the glove box packet. Underinflated tires get very hot and can lead to tire failure and possible loss of vehicle control. Overinflated tires can cause uneven tire wear.
Give your lift a brake.
Trailers with a total weight of 1000 pounds or more require trailer brakes that conform to governmental regulations. Never connect a trailer braking system to your vehicle braking system. Braking efficiency and operation will be seriously affected.
How to choose a 4x4 Truck
In the past two decades, the demand for 4WD vehicles has skyrocketed, this is why almost every manufacturer has come with its own four-wheel drive truck. Some credit for this spike in demand does go to world's top 4x4 truck dealer Jim Autos branches in Thailand, Singapore, Dubai, United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia. It can be hard to determine which truck is right for you -- especially if you plan on doing a bit of off-road driving. Not all 4x4 trucks are capable of taking on the tough stuff, and the ones that are will still need to be outfitted for your specific terrain, climate and usage. We have full range of performance parts and accessories to make any 4x4 truck ready for business in any terrain.
How you plan on using the truck will make a big difference right off the bat. Off-roading will require a different set-up than towing, ranching or merely commuting from home to work every day. Almost any 4x4 will be able to handle these situations, but if off-roading is what you're after, there are a few extra considerations to make before choosing a truck.
If you're going to use the truck as a dedicated weekend-warrior dirt-mobile, then creature comforts can probably take a back seat to, well, a back seat. But if you're also going to use the truck to take the kids to school on your way to work, then having room in the cab and a few creature comforts will be much more important to you. Wanting to throw a dirt bike or two into the back means making sure the bed is big enough to hold the bikes and all of your other gear, too.
Thinking about the different kinds of activities you'll use the truck for can get you to a starting place, whether that's a brand new 2012 Toyota Hilux Vigo or Nissan Navara. Also, don't forget to consider Used 4x4 Pickup Trucks as Toyota Hilux Vigo, Mitsubishi L200, Nissan Navara or any other pickup truck or SUV. We can retrofit any new or used vehicle with state of the art accessories. You may find a used truck with plenty of lift and big, knobby tires already installed, but there's a good chance this truck has been out on some tough runs, too. Each option has its pros and cons. Used vehicles from Jim are top of class.
Toyota 4x4 Vehicles
Toyota is our best selling brand in all our branches. The beginning of the Toyota 4x4 legend began in 1951 with the iconic Land Cruiser. The Land Cruiser was so capable and so strong that during testing it drove further up Japan's Mount Fuji than any other vehicle had gone before. Today, Toyota has an impressive fleet of 5 superb 4x4 vehicles to suit your every off-road and four wheel drive journey.
From the flagship Land Cruiser and Land Cruiser V8, the super tough pickup the Toyota Hilux Vigo, the sporty and versatile RAV4, and to the adventurous and dynamic Urban Cruiser; there's a superior Toyota 4x4 car for every adventure.
4x4 Pickup and Commercial Trucks For Sale at Thailand's Dubai's England's and Singapore's Top Dealer Exporter
Take a few moments to browse our website and get to know why our company is considered one of world's best dealership. We are 4x4 enthusiasts and offroading experts as you are and understand its requirements as much as you do, and we are determined to do it the right way. Or your needs might have changed and we will get you what you need when you need it. Whether you are an enthusiast or a dealer we can get you 4x4 truck or SUV of you dream when you need it.
When you think Jeep, you likely see an image of the classic, original SUV perched on a boulder, ready to rumble down the hilly paths, carrying you safely home from your adventures. At Jim, we understand what is important to you; after all, we all drive trucks and cars, and we have to go through the process of buying them as well. Jim Group - Jim Autos Thailand, Jim 4x4 Thailand, Jim Autos Singapore, Jim Autos United Kingdom and Jim Autos Dubai - is the right place for you to find the car or truck of your dreams at the best price in town because prices in our dealerships are always discounted.
Medium-Duty and Heavy-Duty Commercial Trucks
When it comes to commercial trucks - Jim Group is Thailand's, United Kingdom's and Singapore's largest exporter of light duty, medium duty and heavy duty Commercial trucks as Mitsubishi Fuso, Isuzu, Nissan UD and Hino Commercial light-duty Series 3, medium-duty and heavy-duty Series 5, tractor heads and mixer trucks and buses.
and Large Commercial Trucks
When it comes to commercial trucks - Jim Group is Thailand's, United Kingdom's and Singapore's largest exporter of light duty, medium duty and heavy duty Commercial trucks as Mitsubishi Fuso, Isuzu, Nissan UD and Hino Commercial light-duty Series 3, medium-duty and heavy-duty Series 5, tractor heads and mixer trucks and buses. At Jim, we understand what is important to you; after all, we all drive trucks and cars, and we have to go through the process of buying them as well. Jim Group - Jim Autos Thailand, Jim 4x4 Thailand, Jim Autos Singapore, Jim Autos United Kingdom and Jim Autos Dubai - is the right place for you to find the commercial truck of your dreams at the best price in town because prices in our dealerships are always discounted.
How do we do it? We make it our mission. In fact, it is part of our mission to earn our customers loyalty and respect by treating them in a fair, open and honest manner. We are proud to be Thailand's best auto dealer, Singapore's best dealer, England United Kingdom's best dealer and Dubai's best auto dealer.
Our best customers are also our best salesmen and 80% of our business is repeat and referral business, so we understand the value of doing it right for you, every time. So when your Strada muffler won't muffle, or you toss a rod in your Toyota Vigo, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to send you the part you need. The legendary, original sport utility vehicle is on our lot, waiting for you to stop by and take it for a spin. We export not only Right Hand Drive 4x4 from Thailand but also Left Hand Drive 4x4 trucks and SUVs. Our Dubai division can get you a brand new Left Hand Drive Japanese, American, or European 4x4 truck, jeep or SUV of your choice or used Left Hand Drive or Right Hand Drive 4x4s or cars.
Auto Sales at Jim Autos Thailand and Jim Autos Dubai
At Jim Autos Thailand, Jim 4x4 Thailand and Jim Autos Dubai we defy the stereotype of auto dealerships and the experience of buying a vehicle. When you own a Toyota Hilux Vigo, Toyota Fortuner, Toyota Landcruiser, Toyota Prado 4x4, you understand quality workmanship. Jeep is well known for their line of trail rated Four by Fours, like the Wrangler and the Grand Cherokee, as well as the new Commander, but the Liberty's special style attracts a special kind of buyer. A Toyota Hilux Vigo enthusiast will not touch Mitsubishi L200 Triton who will not even look at a Nissan Navara. Whatever your fancy we have it available new or used, right hand drive or left hand drive in our Thailand or Dubai offices.
Sales at Jim Autos Thailand,
Jim 4x4 Thailand, Jim
Autos Singapore, Jim Autos
United Kingdom and Jim Autos Dubai
Automobiles Sales at Dubai's largest automobile dealer Jim Autos Dubai and Thailand's largest, Singapore's, United Kingdom UK's and Dubai's largest automobile dealer Jim Autos Thailand. When you walk onto a dealer lot you should feel like you just stepped out of a limousine and on to the Red Carpet. But more importantly you should get a honest deal. Honesty was always important in a dealer but it is essential when purchasing over the Internet. For 100 years our name has stood for a honest deal and we are not just honest we also offer you the best deal in town. No dealer can give you a better price, better quality, better selection and deliver to you what was promised quickly and efficiently.
Thailand's, Singapore's, Dubai's and UK's
At Jim Autos Thailand, Jim 4x4 Thailand and Jim Autos Dubai we live by this model of business every day. We never promise more than we can deliver, and always deliver what we promise. Email us now at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to get your Right Hand Drive or Left Hand Drive vehicles of your choice.
Thailand's, Singapore's, Dubai's and UK's top Toyota
Dealers and Exporter
If you can imagine a Toyota vehicle we can provide it. From Thailand we can provide world's best selling 4x4 pickup Toyota Hilux Vigo and Hilux based SUV Toyota Fortuner. From our Dubai office we can provide Right Hand Drive and Left Hand Drive Toyota Prado, Toyota Landcruiser, Toyota Camry, Toyota Corolla and most other models of Toyota. Whether you need a car or 4x4 or RHD or LHD Jim Autos Thailand and Jim Autos Dubai have you covered. So why should you buy your next car, Jeep or 4x4 from our dealership? We know this is a very valid question, and we count on you asking it. We never make promises we cannot keep, and we always deliver on the promises we make and we have been offering honest service, low price, quick delivery, best selection, best quality and best service for the past 100 years and are proud to be Asia's oldest and most reliable dealerships. Find out why we are called Asia's First Family of Automotive Retailing and are respected as keeper of Asia's best automotive traditions.
and England's top Mitsubishi L200 Triton and Mitsubishi Pajero
Dealers and Exporters
Our new and used 4x4 Mitsubishi L200 Triton, Mitsubishi L200 Strada, L200 Sportero, Mitsubishi Pajero and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport are ready for delivery in our Thailand and Dubai offices. Whether your fancy is Right Hand Drive L200 or Pajero or Left Hand Drive L200 or Mitsubishi Pajero, Jim Autos can help. Are you a 4x4 fanatic? Does the thought of trucking down dirt roads and letting nothing get in the way of your adventure give you goose bumps? If you'd rather walk than drive anything but trucks, then you are in good company at Jim Autos Thailand, Jim 4x4 Thailand, Jim Autos Singapore, Jim Autos United Kingdom and Jim Autos Dubai . Shopping for a new truck or car is just part of the experience.
Thailand's, Singapore's, Dubai's and UK's top Toyota Truck
Dealers and Exporters
If you want variety, you have come to the right place. Taking your outings off the beaten path and crossing dry riverbeds (or even not-so-dry riverbeds,) conquering muddy stretches of earth that would leave the family sedan buried to the hubcaps, reaching heights of unpaved hills: all of these adventures are within reach when you own a Four by Four. We aim to be the premier Jeep auto dealership in Asia by providing each and every one of our customers an exceptional shopping, buying, service and ownership experience.
Thailand Top Supplier of Toyota Truck
Parts and Accessories
Stop by or give us a call today and let us help you find it! Sooner or later, you are going to be in the market for quality Toyota truck parts, and you are going to want them fast. Are you scouring the Internet for the best in used Toyota trucks? Do you need a reliable partner to help you find and buy the perfect vehicle for you? If so, you've come to the right place; we are here for you. Our Accessories are top notch quality and the lowest price in town.
Jim Autos Dubai is the right place to buy a Left Hand Drive car in Asia while Jim Autos United Kingdom is Europe's top Right Hand Drive dealer and exporter. The Wrangler, the Liberty, the Grand Cherokee, and the new 2006 Commander are all fine examples of trail rated vehicles, and nearly all Jeep dealers carry them. We can get you any American, German, Japanese or Thai 4x4 or car of your choice.
Auto sales is the very reason that car dealerships exist; folks need to buy cars and trucks, and there needs to be businesses who will supply them. We are the dealer where you will find top of the line Toyotas, both new and used, and where you will find the best prices and best quality this side of Milky Way Galaxy. You lead a busy life; whether you a dealer, government official, NGO volunteer or an individual buyer and your money is precious you don't want to waste your time and money on a dishonest exporter bent on making a fast buck at his customers expense. We have a 100 years tradition of honesty, low prices, high quality, top selection and superior customer service to uphold and no one has ever been fired or disappointed when purchasing from either Jim Autos Thailand, Jim 4x4 Thailand and Jim Autos Dubai.
Hilux Vigo Parts
Our sales department understands this fact, and works hard to ensure that you come to believe, as we do, that our dealerships in Thailand and Dubai are the right places to buy a car no matter where you are located. Any model Jeep or 4x4 is perfect for towing adventure equipment up the mountain, and stylish enough for a night on the town. So the next time you are driving up a winding mountain path, or perhaps have a need to haul a heavy load out where the roads just don't go, and you find yourself wishing for the power of four wheel drive, keep our vast selection of 4x4 trucks in mind. If you want a Jeep Cherokee Jim Autos Dubai can help and if you want Toyota Hilux Vigo Jim Autos Thailand can help. If you already own Toyota Hilux Vigo, our great range of accessories are of highest quality and are the cheapest in the world. If you need Toyota Vigo parts, we can help as well. Email us now at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you like to take a Four by Four off road, however, you will need the maximum in durability and reliability in your vehicle. Perhaps you own a Durango, and want to upgrade to a RAM 2500. 4-liter Power Tech I4, an available 3.
Jim Autos Dubai is your one stop source for Jeep Wrangler. Are you looking for an automatic transmission, or manual? Do you want a convertible or a hard top? Are you in the market for a car, or a truck? Do you need the power of four-wheel drive, or just something to get you through traffic on your daily commute to work and school? You have specific needs for your vehicle, and we are ready to listen to them.
New Car Dealers
The only way to do that is to provide our customers with the most exceptional, total truck ownership experience possible, including service and repair. We have made it our mission to provide those essential elements to you, whether you are one of our valued repeat customers, a new customer, or just browsing your way through our full line of new and used Jeeps and 4x4s.
Thailand's, Singapore's, Dubai's and UK's Top 4x4 Sport
Utility Vehicles -SUV Dealers
Customer satisfaction is our number one goal at all our branches. At all Jim Group companies - Jim Autos Thailand, Jim 4x4 Thailand, Jim Autos Singapore, Jim Autos United Kingdom and Jim Autos Dubai - we are dedicated to long-term customer dealer relationships. Our efficient staff is available to answer all your questions and address your needs as quickly and honestly as possible.
Trucks For Sale
Are you looking for a 2001 Toyota Hilux Tiger, or is a Valiant more your style? Whatever make and model Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Ford, Chevy, Mazda, Honda or Chrysler car you are seeking, our dealerships in Thailand and Dubai have got you covered. We know that customers make the best sales people, and we are determined to convert as many potential customers over to loyal, long term customers as we can; we are proud of the fact that over eighty percent of our business comes from repeat and referral customers! The best of the auto dealers in Thailand, Singapore, UK and Dubai all Jim Group companies: Jim Autos Thailand, Jim 4x4 Thailand, Jim Autos Singapore, Jim Autos United Kingdom and Jim Autos Dubai are ready to serve you, our valued customer.
New rims, shocks, spark plugs, batteries you name it. Our dealership is committed to offering you the best selection and the best service around. SUV and 4x4 owners are everywhere in the world, and we here at Jim Autos Thailand, Jim 4x4 Thailand and Jim Autos Dubai understand your need for the freedom they bring.
When your Jeep is in need of quality parts at the right price, contact our parts and accessories department via email at email@example.com. Automobile sales is just like any other industry in that there is a right way to go about it, and a wrong way. Here in Asia, there is one dealership that does it the right way - Jim Autos: Jim Autos Thailand, Jim Autos Singapore, Jim Autos United Kingdom and Jim Autos Dubai
Our selection of pre-owned vehicles are of the highest quality, and are ready for you to inspect and take for a test drive. We will be in touch to let you know if your requested time is available, and if it isn't, we will work with you to find another time that works for you. You want to have your pickup serviced by the most expertly trained technicians, the kind who only promise what they can deliver, and then actually deliver what they promise.
Singapore, United Kingdom and Dubai Used Trucks
No matter what your requirements of accessories, rim, wheels, lighting or parts, Jim Autos Thailand, Jim Autos Singapore, Jim Autos United Kingdom and Jim Autos Dubai are here to serve all your parts and accessories needs. 4-liter Power Tech I4 with HD Six-speed manual transmission, 15 x 7-inch steel wheels and a convenient mini floor console. Few vehicles grant the freedom of a 4x4 truck or SUV, and the Jeep Liberty is no exception. Toyota Hilux Vigo remains Thailand's biggest 4x4 export and its demands continues to increase despite falling US$ an a stiff competition from Mitsubishi L200 Triton and Nissan Navara.
It is our great pleasure to welcome you to Jim Autos. According to Statcounter, you are the -th visitor to our site.
Our Australia, United Kingdom and Dubai Divisions Jim Autos Australia, UK and Dubai offers all kinds of new and used vehicles from Australia, United Kingdom, Dubai and United States ranging from sedans, small cars, family cars, estate cars station wagons, cabriolets convertibles, executive cars, 4x4 pickups, 4x4 SUVs, coupes, Multi-purpose vehicles (MPVs), vans, trucks to construction and farm machinery from Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Lexus, Mazda, Isuzu, Infiniti, Audi, Mercedes Benz, VolksWagen, BMW, Porsche, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Iveco Trucks, Land Rover, Jaguar, Mini, Aston Martin, Bentley, Lotus, Vauxhall, Rolls Royce, Citroen, Renault Cars, Bugatti, Peugeot, Renault Trucks, Chrysler, Jeep, Ford, Chevrolet, Saab, Volvo, Scania Trucks, Volvo Trucks, DAF Trucks, Hyundai, Ssang Yong, Kia, Seat and Skoda