Thailand top car 4x4 exporter of brand new 2016, 2017 Used 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2009, 2008LHD Toyota Hilux Vigo, Mitsubishi L200 Triton and Nissan Navara to
Please note that Jim is Thailand's largest, Singapore's, United Kingdom UK's and Dubai's largest exporter of brand new 2016, 2017 Used 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 and 20094x4 pickups and 4x4 SUV and quality used second-hand 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 Toyota Hilux to Asia. People may find it daunting to export to but not with Soni. We can put your vehicle onboard a ship heading to your port today. Email us now at email@example.com and discover the Jim difference. Jim is family-owned and family-operated since 1911 and is known for its superior integrity, great customer service, great prices, great selection, great quality and great speed of delivery.
Imports of all goods into Singapore are required to be covered by the appropriate permit, including controlled and non-controlled items.
All goods imported into or manufactured in Singapore are subjected to duties and/or Goods and Services Tax (GST).
There are four broad categories of dutiable goods in Singapore - intoxicating liquors, tobacco products, motor vehicles and petroleum products.
Where the goods are dutiable, ad valorem or specific duty rates may be applied. An ad valorem rate is a percentage of the Customs value of the imported goods such as 20% ad valorem. A specific rate is a specified amount per unit of weight or other quantity such as $352.00 per kg.
GST is applied on an ad valorem basis on all dutiable and non-dutiable goods. The GST taxable is calculated based on the CIF (Costs, Insurance and Freight) value plus all duties and other chargeable costs, whether or not shown on the invoice.
Duties and GST may be suspended up to the point of consumption if they are imported or manufactured under the various Customs schemes.
FAQs on Importing Your Own Motor Vehicle
What is the procedure for import of own motor vehicles into Singapore?
If you intend to import your own new motor vehicles into Singapore, you must complete the "Declaration of Facts for Motor Vehicles" available at www.customs.gov.sg and fax/courier to 55 Newton Road, Revenue House, #07-01 Documentation Specialists Branch (Motor Vehicle Unit) accompanied with the following documents:
- Commercial invoice;
- Bill of Lading;
- Freight and Insurance Paper;
- Documents relating to exhaust emission test, windscreen test, etc;
- Vehicle's registration and/or de-registration documents (if previously registered);
- Vehicle Data Card; and
- Manufacturer's letter confirming the date of manufacture of the vehicle.
Please be advised that under LTA regulation only used motor vehicles less than 3 years of age from the date of its first registration in a foreign country can be registered for use in Singapore. A surcharge of $10,000 is payable for each imported used car registered in Singapore. You may refer to http://www.onemotoring.com.sg for more information.
Q2: How do I compute duty and tax payable for import of own motor vehicles into Singapore?
Based on the current duty rates (below), duty and GST (Goods & Services Tax) can be computed as follows:
|Formula:||Duty = (Duty Rate x Customs Value)|
|GST = (Customs Value + Duty) x 7%|
Q3: How do I make payment for duty and GST for my motor vehicle?
On receipt of the customs value of your motor vehicle, you can apply for a Customs Payment Permit to pay the duty and GST to Singapore Customs. You may appoint an agent to lodge the declaration on your behalf. Please note that duty and GST paid will not be refunded once the vehicle has been removed from Customs control/FTZ.
Q4: Can you advise what other information do I need for import of motor vehicles into Singapore?
Before importation of motor vehicles, you are advised to check with the Land Transport Authority (LTA) at Tel: 1800 225 5582 or visit their website at http://www.lta.gov.sg for the latest requirement.
Importing your personal vehicle into Singapore
Import duties on cars and motorcycles are very high in Singapore. However, if you are bent on bringing along your vehicle, there's definitely a lot you need to know. The following information is courtesy of the Land Transport Authority (LTA). Visit their website for more information.
- You may bring your own vehicle to Singapore only if it is less than 3 years old. The age of a used vehicle is reckoned from the date of its first registration in a foreign country.
- A surcharge of $10,000 is payable for each imported used car registered in Singapore.
- Your vehicle must pass a mechanical inspection at the LTA before it can be registered.
- The requirements are:
- All safety glass fitted must have not less than 70% light transmittance and must not contain any metallic oxide coating.
- Exhaust emmission standards as specified by either the European Directive 91/441/EEC or Article 31 of the Japanese Safety Regulation. A certificate of compliance is required.
- Only right-hand drive vehicles in Singapore.
- Vehicle must be able to use unleaded petrol.
- Vehicle must be fitted with approved front and rear safety belts.
- Vehicle must have asbestos-free brake and clutch lining.
- Air-conditioning units must be CFC-free.
If your vehicle meets all these requirements and you are still convinced you want to import it into Singapore, here's what you must do:
- If the car you are importing is manufactured in one of the European Community countries, obtain the EEC Certificate of Conformity issued by the manufacturer for the car from the manufacturer or agent.
- If the car is manufactured in Japan, obtain the Completion Inspection Certificate issued by the manufacturer for the car from the manufacturer or agent
- Alternatively, the car can be tested overseas at any recognised vehicle testing laboratory for a Certificate of Compliance with Exhaust Emission Standards together with a Test Report and a Safety Glass Certificate.
- Obtain proof that the car is new or has never been registered for use (eg manufacturer's invoice, V308 Registration Document issued by the Department of Transportation, London, etc). For a used car, the vehicle registration document issued by the foreign authority is required.
- Technical specifications/catalogue issued by the manufacturer if the car is a new make or model previously not imported into Singapore (eg technical catalogue).
- Declaration form for asbestos-free brake and clutch lining.
- Arrange for shipment of the car to Singapore. Arrange with a shipping agent to obtain an Inward Cargo Clearance Permit. Your agent will have to submit a joint application to the Trade Development Board (TDB) and the Customs & Excise Department (CED) using the Tradenet System.
- The CED will assess the Open Market Value (OMV) of your car and customs duty will be levied at 41 per cent of the OMV.
Still with us? Good, you're already half way there. The next step is to register your car, although that can be done on your behalf by a car agent.
- Submit items (1) through (6) listed in the preceeding section for verification at the New Registration Section, LTA, 10 Sin Ming Drive, Singapore 575701. The LTA will then notify you to send your car for inspection.
- Get a Certificate of Entitlement (COE) and obtain insurance coverage for your.
- Submit vehicle particulars at any computer service terminal at the Singapore Network Services (SNS) Service Centre, Bugis Junction and collect your Car Registration Application Form.
- At the New Registration Section of the LTA, submit the following:
- Car Registration Application Form
- COE (issued by LTA as Temporary Certificate of Entitlement)
- Original passport or a Certified true copy of the Company Registration Certificate (if the car is to be registered under a company's name)
- Original insurance cover note or certificate of insurance
- Notification of PARF benefit / COE rebate (if any)
- Successful bidding letter for Vehicle Registration Number (if any)
- In one cheque made payable to the Land Transport Authority, pay the registration fee of $1,000 for private registration and $5,000 for company registration. There is an Additional Registration Fee (ARF) of 150% of the car's OMV.
- Collect the following from the New Registration Section at LTA upon registration:
- Registration Card / Log Card
- Road Tax disc
- Insurance Cover Note or Certificate of Insurance
Congratulations! After all that (phew!) you are now ready to hit the roads.
The regulations and procedures for importing a motorcycle are about the same as those for bringing in a car. The significant differences are:
- The customs duty is levied at 12% of the OMV instead of 41%
- All motorcycles must comply with the exhaust emission standard specified in the United States Code of Federal Regulations (40 CFR 86.410-80). Note that testing of the exhaust emission is not available in Singapore.
- ARF is computed at 15% of the OMV
If you wish to scrap or export your vehicle, apply to the LTA with the following documents:
- Application form to de-register a vehicle, duly completed
- Vehicle registration book/card
- Scrap Certificate from Natsteel Ltd, export documents or foreign registration documents
- Original COE, if applicable
- Road tax disc
Owners of de-registered vehicles are required to submit documentary proof of the vehicle's disposal to the LTA. Once de-registered, a vehicle cannot be re-registered in Singapore. It is an offence for anyone to keep or use a de-registered vehicle. If you de-register a private car before it reaches 10 years, you may apply for the PARF benefit. If there is still a valid COE in force for your vehicle, you may apply for a COE rebate
Thailand's top new and used RHD LHD Car dealer and exporter to East Asia, Central Asia, South East Asia, South West Asia and Western Asia and the world
We are not Thailand's top car exporter to Africa and the world because we are the oldest but because of our unwavering commitment to customer service, honesty, integrity, professionalism, great prices, great selection, great quality and quick delivery. Jim is a family-owned and family-operated dealership and we have been in business since 1911. Email us now at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your vehicle of your choice. Take a look at our selection of 4x4 vehicles to take your pick.
|East Asia||People's Republic of China, Hong Kong,
Japan, Macau, Mongolia, South Korea, Taiwan
|Central Asia||Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan,
|South East Asia||Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor (Timor-Leste),
Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma),
Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
|South West Asia||Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India,
Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
|Western Asia||Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Cyprus,
Palestine, Georgia, Iraq, Jordan,
Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar,
Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
We are Thailand's top car exporter to Asia, Thailand's top car exporter to Europe, Thailand's top car exporter to the Americas, Thailand's top car exporter to Africa and Thailand's top car exporter to the Pacific. No matter where in the world you are and whether your requirement is Right Hand Drive car or 4x4 or Left Hand Drive car or 4x4, Jim Autos Thailand, its used car division Jim 4x4 Thailand and its Dubai division Jim Autos Dubai are ready to serve all your automotive needs. In our 100 years proud history we have exported to over 100 countries in the world and continue to add new customers while not forgetting old customers and old countries. We have an 80% repeat and referral business rate, a testament to our superior customer service, honesty, great quality, great selection, great pricing and great speed of delivery. Thailand's top car dealer, Thailand top car exporter and Thailand's top 4x4 exporter is ready to serve you from either its Thailand or Dubai offices.
Exporting from Asia can be tricky as auto exporters and car exporters are dime a dozen. The stereotype of used car salesman is universal and based on some truth. With the advent of Internet the crooks have come out of the woodworks to separate the innocent from their money, Thailand, Singapore, Dubai and United Kingdom are no exception. Caveat emptor - buyer beware - maxim has been heeded by businessmen since the time of the Ancients but it is most relevant when all it takes is a DSL modem, a nerdy kit with some HTML skills to put together a website, some Images (Pics) taken at your competitor's lots and you are in business. We have seen a parade of newbie auto exporters come in, offer great deals for a year or so perpetrating an elaborate Ponzi scheme and then disappear with millions of dollars of their customers very hard earned money. Will you trust a company that has been in business for 1 year or one that has been in business for 100 years and is well respected not only all over Asia but also beyond Asian boundaries. If someone offers you a deal that sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Not all new entrants are crooks but there are some who in their quest for the fast buck wants to cut corners at the expense of the customer. When you work with Jim you have the peace of mind to know that we have been voted Thailand's most trusted dealership and Thailand's most trusted auto exporter five years in a row and it is for this reason that we have over 80% of the auto exporting market share in Thailand and dominate car, pickup, SUV, minivan, truck, bus and machinery exports from Singapore, Dubai and United Kingdom.
Thailand's top new 2016, 2017 Used 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2009Toyota Vigo and used Toyota Hilux Vigo dealer and exporter
Jim Autos Thailand is Thailand's largest, Singapore's, United Kingdom UK's and Dubai's largest auto exporter: we are Thailand's largest, Singapore's, United Kingdom UK's and Dubai's largest Toyota Hilux Vigo exporter and export all types of vehicles from cars to sedans to pickups to SUVs to 4x2s and 4x4s to Trinidad and other parts of the Caribbean. Toyota Hilux Vigo is our largest pickup export in T&T followed by Mitsubishi L200 Triton, Nissan Navara, Chevy Colorado, Ford Ranger, Isuzu DMax, Mazda BT50 among others. Our top SUV export to Trinidad is Toyota Fortuner followed by Isuzu MU-7. We ship to over 100 countries in the world. Email us now at email@example.com for your Vigo of choice. If you are looking for Toyota Landcruiser, Toyota Prado, Toyota Hilux Surf, Mitsubishi Pajero and other pickups and SUVs from our Dubai office in Right Hand Drive or Left Hand Drive please email our Dubai office at firstname.lastname@example.org now..
Pickups are among world's popular 4x4 vehicles and Jim Autos Thailand is Thailand's largest, Singapore's, United Kingdom UK's and Dubai's largest and oldest pickup and SUV exporter.
Toyota Hilux Vigo remains our best selling and top selling 4x4 pickup. If you are looking for Toyota Hilux Vigo 4x2 or 4x4 or single cab Toyota Hilux Vigo, extra cab Toyota Hilux Vigoand double cab Toyota Hilux Vigo, Jim Autos Thailand is the place.
Deal only with Trustworthy companies
Jim Autos Thailand is a fully owned division of the Jim Group of Companies. We are Thailand's oldest and largest auto exporter and we are only one of the three auto exporting companies with prior automotive experience. We have been in the business for the past 100 years with a 80% repeat and referral business thanks to our expertise, honesty, high quality, low price and quick delivery among others. Please check what some of customers have to say about us in our Testimonials page and top twenty reasons our customers have cited for doing business with us.
Whether you are looking for a diesel pickup or sports utility vehicle or a luxury car, sports car, minivan, truck, bus or machinery then Jim Autos Thailand, Jim Autos Dubai, Singapore Motors Jim and Jim Autos United Kingdom are the dealers and exporters of choice of thousands of dealers in Asia, Africa, Europe, Pacific and the Americas. We provide top quality 4WD and 2WD pickups and 4x4 and 4x2 pickups and SUVs direct from the manufacturer Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan.
We were the first to export Toyota Hilux Tiger out of Thailand as we were Thailand's first auto exporter. We were also Thailand first auto exporter to export Toyota Hilux Vigo out of Thailand. Our Toyota Vigo prices can not be beaten! No one can beat our Toyota Hilux Tiger pricing, or our Mitsubishi L200 Triton, or Mitsubishi L200 Strada, Nissan Navara pricing. Our prices for all pickups and SUVs are the cheapest. We have Toyota Vigo 4WD double-cabs in stock as well as all other top selling pickups and SUVs and available for immediate shipping anywhere in the world. Our Singapore, United Kingdom and Dubai branches and New Zealand and Australia offices can supply you full range of new and used Right Hand Drive and Left Hand Drive sedans, luxury cars, minivans, pickup trucks, SUVs, commercial trucks, buses and machinery.
It is our great pleasure to welcome you to Jim Autos. According to Statcounter, you are the -th visitor to our site.
Our Australia, United Kingdom and Dubai Divisions Jim Autos Australia, UK and Dubai offers all kinds of new and used vehicles from Australia, United Kingdom, Dubai and United States ranging from sedans, small cars, family cars, estate cars station wagons, cabriolets convertibles, executive cars, 4x4 pickups, 4x4 SUVs, coupes, Multi-purpose vehicles (MPVs), vans, trucks to construction and farm machinery from Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Lexus, Mazda, Isuzu, Infiniti, Audi, Mercedes Benz, VolksWagen, BMW, Porsche, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Iveco Trucks, Land Rover, Jaguar, Mini, Aston Martin, Bentley, Lotus, Vauxhall, Rolls Royce, Citroen, Renault Cars, Bugatti, Peugeot, Renault Trucks, Chrysler, Jeep, Ford, Chevrolet, Saab, Volvo, Scania Trucks, Volvo Trucks, DAF Trucks, Hyundai, Ssang Yong, Kia, Seat and Skoda